New York’s Hudson River Valley has been transformed by upstart boutiques, upcycling and handcrafted everything. These three weekend itineraries let you sample it all, from reimagined hotels to weirdly wonderful food.
Hudson Valley Weekend Trips: Where to Find the Region’s Best New Restaurants, Hotels and Kombucha Sorbet
More from LifestyleMore posts in Lifestyle »
- It’s Candlelight Season. These 5 Holders Are Our Favorites.
- When It Comes to Vacation Homes, A-Frames Are as ‘Iconic’ as It Gets
- A Red Hot Chili Pepper and a Getty Oil Heir Once Owned This $9.25 Million L.A. Home
- Home Buyers Get Creative With Cash Deals to Fend Off High Mortgage Rates
- Humidifiers vs Dehumidifiers vs Purifiers: Which One Do I Actually Need?