The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a New York state law that had restricted who could obtain a permit to carry a gun in public. California and Hawaii are among a half-dozen states with similar laws. (June 23) (AP Video: Haven Daley, Manuel Valdes, Marco Garcia)
States with strict gun-permitting laws consider next steps
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- At least 3 dead, 40 injured after Amtrak train derails after hitting dump truck in Missouri, authorities say
- Kentucky toddler, 2, is now the youngest Mensa member in US
- Missouri Amtrak train crash: 3 dead, dozens hurt
- Toddler IQ tests: Should you have your child tested?
- Facing upheaval at home, Biden seeks to keep NATO military alliance behind Ukraine