The PREP Act allows pharmacists to give shots to kids 3 and over, but that means many babies won’t be able to get vaccinated at their local pharmacy.
Most pharmacies in the US can’t give your infant or toddler a COVID shot. Here’s why.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- At least 3 dead, 40 injured after Amtrak train derails after hitting dump truck in Missouri, authorities say
- Kentucky toddler, 2, is now the youngest Mensa member in US
- Missouri Amtrak train crash: 3 dead, dozens hurt
- Toddler IQ tests: Should you have your child tested?
- Facing upheaval at home, Biden seeks to keep NATO military alliance behind Ukraine